Friday, September 25, 2009

Cocky Funny Pickup



Cocky Funny- Post for the day

Today I was approached by a fairy. Yes a Fairy- picture a gorgeous promo girl- dressed in a Pink dress, glitter on her face, with wings and a Fairy stick! She was trying to sell insurance for this scheme. I didnt want insurance- but I did want the benifits ;)

She started trying to sell me insurance..... I looked at her with a dead straight face, then I burst out laughing and in true cocky funny style, I said.... "How can you be so serious when your dressed like a tooth fairy", "I'd love to stay and chat, but you look like the type of girl who is gonna be looking under my pillow tonight"...... she laughed and blushed, and blushed a little more.
Invited my little fairy princess for coffee when she finished her shift- coffee when great, will be hitting that soon,

Till next time,

Say Cocky and Funny!
Adios


No comments:

Post a Comment